INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Contact information. For example, we might collect your name, street address, your phone number or email address. Payment and billing information. For example, we collect your credit card number and zip code when you buy one of our products. Information you submit or post. If you post content, apply for a job, or respond to a survey, we will collect the information you provide to us. Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your computer location or the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
WHERE WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
To provide our services and contact with you
- Carry out your requests, fulfill orders, and process payments for our products and services.
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases or accounts with us, including handling any requests, questions or comments you may have;
- Provide online services to you, which includes our websites and/or mobile applications.
- Provide customer support, including processing any concerns about our services.
To market to you, improve our services, and the following legitimate business interests:
- Personalize your experience in our restaurants and on our online services.
- Verify your identity or communicate with you about your activities with respect to our services.
- Manage our business, including developing new products and services, conducting consumer and operations research, and assessing the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising.
- Ensure the security of our networks and systems, including to help diagnose technical and service issues, troubleshoot issues, bugs or defects related to your account or activities.
With your consent (where required by applicable law), we may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To send you emails or text messages about the products and services, competitions, offers, promotions or special events we believe may interest you.
- Provide location-based services.
We may use the information we collect about you in other ways, which we will tell you about at the time we collect it and for which we will seek your consent if required by law.